The time has come for them to HEAR YOU ROAR! This workshop will help you discover what you need to do to find, book and covert speaking opportunities.
You have what it takes to be a sought after speaker, but you need the tools and connections so you can share your powerful story to influence others. Speaking can help your business grow or give you the outlet you need to advance personally or professionally.
KNOW – Laneice McGee
Create a powerful message.
Know your audience.
ESTABLISH – Laura Gmeinder
Build a speaking business.
Establish yourself as a thought leader.
ENGAGE – Brandi Austin
Master social media.
GET PAID – Anita Clinton
Create content and products.
Design a win-win situation when speaking for free.
Expert Q&A panel featuring:
– Brandi Austin, Luminocity Enterprise, National Speaker
– Laneice McGee, F.E.M.A., National Speaker
– Devona Wright-Cottrell, Associate Counsel & Director at Baird (contracts & speakers agreements)
– Jeanne Zautner, Univeristy of Milwaukee: Women Leaders Conference (call for speakers/event planning)
– Anita “AC” Clinton, Anita Clinton Enterprises LLC: Speaker, Brand and Product Developer
– Laura Gmeinder ACC, COach, Trainer and National Speaker
For more information Visit www.MySpeakersCircle.com